OSI-Approved Open Source (25)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Virtualization (30)
- Linux (25)
- Modern (24)
- Windows (19)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- Mac (13)
- BSD (11)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
n2 is a client/server monitoring system for transmitting status snapshots from one or more hosts to a central server. This server can use these snapshots to collect statistics and present an overview of the situation on a server at any point in time.
Twitty is a bash script to twitt your voice from your twitter account without logging in in the traditional way.
I wish to develop software for taxi data head, current specifications use expensive licenced java script i think. I need an open source or other type of product I could get developed.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
vMonitor is a system tray application that monitors the status of a virtualization solution. Currently vMonitor is supported on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Gnome, and KDE for monitoring VMware Infrastructure.