OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Boost Software License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- All POSIX (17)
- OS Portable (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (40)
- Linux (28)
- BSD (19)
- Modern (17)
- Mac (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Dynamic Extension for TCL/TK1 weekly downloads
OpenGL shell and horn generator1 weekly downloads
The Flexible Registration and Evaluation Engine (f.r.e.e.) allows the composition, evaluation and optimization of image processing/registration algorithms. It also aims to boost the exchangeability and comparability of data and algorithms in research.1 weekly downloads
A Fast Light Neuron Tracing and Editor Tool1 weekly downloads
Scratch pad is a simple gui tool store and manage text notes, It use tree like index (folder and file) manage data, like many file manager. It store notes in a single database file use sqlite.1 weekly downloads
This is a C++ Library that is used to make card games like Solitaire or maybe Poker.
An OS-independent multi-protocoll IM client. Any computer setup that supports gcc and fltk should be able to use FIMp. Will support at least ICQ/AIM/MSN. This project is just getting started so there is not much done yet.
Flexplorer is a Multi Platform FLTK based File Manager
This is a surface tracing, visualization and flattening tool.
Quick DDS is a light-weight implementation of OMG's DDS（Data Distribution Service) specification. It can be used for simulation ,multiplayer games or other application which need object synchronization and interaction.
The Robot-based Imaging Test-bed (RIT) is an open source toolkit designed to be used with a network of wireless robots with imaging cameras.
A set of utilities to process, edit, and view PDS and FITS data astronomy images as published by JPL, NASA, USGS, and others.
This project aims at supporting project managers with a collaborative tool dedicated to documentation maintenance. The principle is to follow requirements from the initial request to obsolescence.
a project for 3D rending the medical image.