OSI-Approved Open Source (185)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (16)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (111)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (217)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (37)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (14)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (217)
- Modern (63)
- Linux (30)
- BSD (16)
- Mac (14)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Tileset based game
atman is a develop platform for game or some industrial application, it run on windows and linux both, can use c++,python,c#,openGL,DirectX as program language
This is a small project to make a 2d action rpg game based very loosely upon Berserk the anime/manga; mostly just the main character Gattsu, and the atmosphere of that world.
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.Advertisement
A 3D multiplayer game. It simulates an war between two teams, and the gameplay is similar to the famous game Worms.
This is a game developing project, basically is a estrategy game based in turns.
gnome is a set of project. gnome 2d is a implementation of robots riccochet with Win GDI. gnome 3d will be a DirectX 3D implementation with gnomes instead of robots.
grabberds is a library that provides interface for capturing video frames during media file rendering or video source capture. It is based on DirectShow and can be used for rendering media files or video sources such as digital cameras.
A set of libraries, written in C/C++, to perform multimedia operations on Windows systems. These libraries are especially suited for performing psychophysical experiments on human and animal vision.
mod_sa (formerly m0d_s0beit_sa) is a Multi-purpose tool for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP)
Simple Object-Oriented C++ game engine, using Direct3D for rendering and physX for physics.
LookMediaPlayer is a multimedia player video and audio reader developed out of C# (csharp), it makes it possible to read all the videos and music if the codecs are installed. LookMedia can play radio on the port 8000. For the use one needs the framework
Manage PERCo locks
A 2D action RPG adventure!
SHIFT is a 3D car simulator, but like classic 2D games. The project is just developing under DirectX, C++ and GPL license. It includes a simple 2D graphical engine. Details at: http://es.geocities.com/shift.videogame/
Small 2d game with DirectX for Windows.