OSI-Approved Open Source (41)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Nethack General Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (19)
- All BSD Platforms (14)
- All POSIX (37)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (44)
- Linux (40)
- BSD (36)
- Modern (30)
- Mac (19)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Generating combinatorial objects: exponents, all exponents, permutations, color permutations, arrangements, combinations for any numbers and words.
Heartbeat Light is a lightweight Heartbeat-like daemon/client. It supports monitoring of of multiple Services like HTTP, FTP ... it can be extended quite easy. Heartbeat Light is completely written in ANSI C.
Hotclient is an authentication client for users of Hotwire Internet connections. This project aims to remove inherent flaws in other applications.
Java based roguelike
The Latter-day Saint Data Processing System is a plugin-oriented general purpose data processing utility to assist members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in performing their volunteer work.
The Lazybones project is a server and a collection of clients. It allows one person to voice control multiple machines. Designed for software developers and sys admins, Lazybones speeds up redundant and/or complex tasks.
Meta Computing Framework
NetHack-de is a translation of NetHack into German.
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.
Classical game of snake.
A tool for easily organising your multimedia things like Video CDs, DVDs, DivX movies or other types of media. And all this is made by a curses interface and with the help of a xml database.
Unified Test and Logging layer for multiple programming languages
A free HLLAPI implementation for communication via 3270 with IBM Mainframes.
libtermgraph is a simple C/C++ library for portable character-based graphics and nonblocking keyboard input in a terminal window. It targets Windows and Unix/Linux systems, and is designed for use in introductory programming courses.
ptyaim is a simple curses client for AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, and IRC. It runs on many Unix-like systems, and Win32.
yet another TinTin++, Mud client, telnet terminal