OSI-Approved Open Source (233)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (123)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- BSD License (19)
- Academic Free License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (9)
- Microsoft Public License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Other License (12)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Public Domain (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (263)
- Windows (263)
- Linux (134)
- Modern (114)
- BSD (82)
- Mac (73)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A web service and HL7 version 3 based clinical data repository
OpenCme is web platform that perform online continues medical educatio
Operations Management that take place in a pharmacy: purchases, orders, suppliers, clients. Implementation of a manager for magistral formulation development and pharmaceutical care.
Analyse your training session
System to capture and analyze dispensed drugs to patients. Printing to Brother label printers.
Semantic Enhanced Document Management System
A low level alarm and fill state monitor for a flow cytometer external sheath fluid tank.
A software package to manage, personalize and print smartcards. Also included is a smartcard logon module for Linux.
spmjob is a free batch processing toolbox for SPM 2 (Statistical Parametric Mapping). It supports preprocessing, parameter estimation, contrasts and second level analysis. spmjob has both flexible scripting support and a user friendly GUI.
We are developmenting an open source health-care web-based architecture.
In this project we have developed a navigation tool for visually impaired person by which they can move to different locations in their surrounding without the help of others.
Customizable software to smoothly fit non-linear, high-dimensional data. SDK in C with C++ wrappers, plus demo applications (all under LGPL). Versions under Windows and Linux already operational. Further progress depends on your imagination!1 weekly downloads
iGluco imports and displays readings from the Lifescan Onetouch Ultra 2 Meter. The project aims to provide useful functionality for analysing glucose levels over time, in a simple, user-friendly package.1 weekly downloads