OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (9)
- Mac (8)
- Android (6)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- BSD (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use20 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
KittyOS is a small operating system based on Linux. The OS is for USB pendrives and old computers. It uses XFce graphical enviroment.
KnightSleuth is a tool for Calvin College students to obtain and search the contact information of other students and faculty/staff. It allows more powerful searches than the websearch, such as by floor, by phone number, by home city, etc.
patches for inferno operation system (http://code.google.com/p/inferno-os/) to allow it run on openmoko open-source mobile phone (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page) .