- OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Solaris (5)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A fast, unobtrusive and modern cross-platform GUI toolkit. Agar fully exploits hardware acceleration where available, but also supports simple frame-buffer interfaces. Agar is stand-alone and easily portable to new platforms and graphics systems.
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
This project is intended to create using JAVA. Here I want to use JDBC and MySQL and planing to use Servlet for web access. My intention is to make it desktop base as well as web base.
jSeamless is a UI abstraction layer for Java to allow developers to write code for any platform and any environment (Web, Desktop, Mobile, etc.) without having to know ahead of time the deployment platform or environment will be.