OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- All POSIX (7)
- OS Portable (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Independent (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (12)
- Android (7)
- Modern (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- BSD (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Attempt to rewrite old windows game in pascal language with simple graph unit. Based on original alien force for win3.11
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Custom Kumando Virtual Operating System.
A fork of the QEMU emulation system to allow all people to run multiple OS systems from a main system drive or partition such that they can provide their OS machines with whatever degree of direct hardware access or emulated hardware access needed.
Extensible language for portable parallelism. Any visual element may be used to extend program syntax and a re-writing rule defined for it. Syntactic elements have properties attached, enabling symbolic manipulation to specialize to hardware.
GGI stands for "General Graphics Interface", and it is a project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere. We want to allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.5 weekly downloads
NedoPC SDK is a set of development cross-tools (compilers/emulators) to develop system and user software (and hardware) for some old home minicomputers and new "homebrew" hobbyist-friendly computers (including development of that kind of computers)
NetLance is a 3D multiplayer game inspired by the arcade classic Joust.
This is a Perl SVG module wrapper for bioinformatics/science plotting library and toolkit.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
A Tetris Game written in SVG , you can play thegame with touch screen.
Real-time interactive fractal zoomer322 weekly downloads
Xynth is a portable embedded windowing system, client/server interface between display hardware (mouse, keyboard, video displays) and the desktop environment that works on many hardware, including embedded devices (handhelds, set-top boxes, etc.). Move project source to github: https://github.com/alperakcan/xynth14 weekly downloads
Provide card images for card games1 weekly downloads