OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- RealNetworks Public Source License V1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (58)
- Windows (58)
- Modern (44)
- Linux (32)
- BSD (26)
- Mac (15)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
[GEEKO CMS] - easy content management Do you have or intend to have a small web site? For yourself or your client? Then [GEEKO CMS] is your headache free way to keep your content updated and managed.
Server software to pull data from loan origination software i.e Calyx Point.
Fast, configurable installer for openafs servers and clients.
archiPEx is a connector between hylafax and sidocre. Every time you receive or send a fax, archiPEx convert your fax into pdf format and insert it in sidocre. It support filter (the cid of the sender) and categories (of sidocre)
eComm is open source business solution based on .NET framework and C# language. Should be ported to Linux for Ximian's Mono project. From start it runs on Windows 2000, XP, Windows.NET servers with .NET framework and MS SQL Server 2000 on server.
project name glocula/randover is a xml based programming language thats web/xml based and can work with all other programming languages and is easy to program and works on any talking language like french english russian chinese etc
jspread is an open source java based spread trader. jspread can be used as an equities front office tool for spread (pairs) trading.
by from is best way to buy and sell
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement