The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A client to use the PasteFire.com service to send content to the PasteFire iPhone Application
A cross-platform text editor for web development, programming, configuration file editing, et cetera, featuring syntax-highlighting, code-folding and more.
Sonore is a music player whose goal is to achieve a perfect balance of form and function where development is based around the user's needs and not the developer want's.
Software for interfacing WiFi doorbells with other digital devices.
The Visual Component Framework is intended as a cross platform class library, that supports, among other things, an advanced GUI framework strongly influenced by Borland's Visual Component Library and Java's Swing framework.18 weekly downloads