OSI-Approved Open Source (46)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (46)
- Mac (45)
- Windows (44)
- Linux (39)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (16)
- 64-bit MS Windows (16)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (16)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
FunType is intended to motivate children who love videos to learn to use a keyboard to type. FunType plays video clips after the puzzle text is typed correctly. FunType provides the ability to easily generate puzzle files to go with existing videos
Jenkins Remote is a system tray application that provides a detailed view of your Jenkins Continuous Integration server. It is design to sit in your operating system’s System Tray and query the Jenkins server for information about each job.
Practical Word Processor. Program which helps people write documents. Email:email@example.com
Internet Control Firewall Intrusion Detection and Logger for Inbound and Outbound Traffic. Watches Files and Directories, Drive and Memory Protection.
OpenUI (pronounce open your eye) will be C++ based cross platform graphical user interface and application framework with advanced localization capabilities.
An open-source DJ application. Features include several aspects from some of the leading commercial programs available, such as Traktor and VirtualDJ.
Multi-threaded 2D Renderer licensed under the Mozilla Public License
Open Source Productivty App
This is an Open Source POS (Point of sale) project aimed at the Fast Food and Delivery market. Other market types will be added at a later time.
QExchange is a Qt4 currency exchange calculator. Main features are daily and historical currency conversion, chart view of historical rates trend, exchange rates network update from European Central Bank. It runs under Linux, Win32 and MacOS X.
A browser meant to be the fastest browser out there. Based on WebKit.
Yet another home based server outlet.
A cross-platform text editor for web development, programming, configuration file editing, et cetera, featuring syntax-highlighting, code-folding and more.
A lightweight IM program
Baker is a cross platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) Rsync GUI frontend written in C++ and Qt4 to backup or restore multiple file and folders with features such automatic poweroff computer, mail alerts and for executing jobs before and after each transfer.
A small, simple css editor
Ropeide is an editor for Python source code. Ropeide is written itself in 100% pure Python (Tkinter). Ropeide makes use of the "rope" library (also a sourceforge project).
Synergy+ (synergy-plus) lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems. Visit our Google Code website to download for Linux, Mac and Windows.