The myriad of functionality that comes with Snare, from Verbose Truncation to Output Driven Filtering have been helping companies around the world zero in on threats in record time while spending less on their SIEM. This is made possible by reducing the noise in your log collection while delivering the critical data for both forensics and analytics, dependably. Snare just works. Try our agents free today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (212)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (135)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- Academic Free License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- Python Software Foundation License (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Other License (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (233)
- Windows (214)
- Linux (191)
- Mac (182)
- Android (158)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- OS Independent (32)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (16)
- All POSIX (14)
- OS Portable (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Symbian OS application converts GPS coordinates to/from Ordnance Survey grid references. The position can be the entered manually, read from GPS or from landmarks database.
tRSS is a MIDP RSS client.The User can read headlines from a number of news sites.
A compiler to improve relation management between mobile users. This compiler will handle data islands for data transportation between a client mobile phone and a server node accesing a cellular network.
Find bottlenecks fast with line-level timings for all your .NET code – C#, VB.NET, any .NET language. Plus, check database query performance to see if the bottleneck is there. Now includes SQL Server execution plan profiling. Try ANTS Performance Profiler on your application now.Sponsored Listing
TVGuide for Series 60 - TV schedule viewer. This is Symbian OS analogue of TVGuide for Pocket PC.
The primary purpose of unitsPda is a unit converter: inches-->centimeters, calories-->Btus, etc. I wrote this as an exercise in programming SuperWaba, a java like toolset, several years ago, but have found this to be a handy little tool for my pda.
video mall. include PC,cell phone,mid,all device can use it.
Development of user interfaces (clients) for the w1-fi web service. w1-fi is a web content system for cell phones with user accounts, localization in maps, upload of images/videos, and selling products through online payment gateways like paypal.
Weather-fetching software for Symbian S60 cell phones which shows the current weather and weather forecast at the 'Standby' screen. Multi-language, skinnable interface, different weather info sources and other adjustments.
You can start backing up your Hyper-V and VMware hosts in a matter of minutes. Then set up a backup schedule and replicate backups offsite for added disaster recovery. You can even granularly restore Files or Exchange Items directly, or instantly boot a VM from backup. Download today and get a chance to WIN a Nintendo Switch!Sponsored Listing