OSI-Approved Open Source (129)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (74)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (12)
- MIT License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Mac (136)
- Modern (136)
- Linux (135)
- Windows (135)
- Solaris (133)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (126)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (110)
- All POSIX (109)
- All BSD Platforms (42)
- 32-bit MS Windows (33)
- 32-bit MS Windows (30)
- OS Independent (23)
- 64-bit MS Windows (20)
- OS Portable (19)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (103)
- Other Operating Systems (61)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project will create a 3D Adventure Game engine using QFusion ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/l33t/ ) and a game created with this engine, The Society of Superheroes in Operation: Toy Factory.
Revelation is a 3D Engine under the MIT license. It is implemented in C++ with hopes of a embedded LISP dialect. It focuses on quality and design rather than speed. It will be real time when real time catches up with us.
ThunderChat is a platform independent, multilingual chat software that uses strong encryption and offers a plugin system.
Tux Print is a publishing tool for kids. With it, they can print banners, posters, greeting cards and invitations. It has a simple, kid-friendly interface, and comes with a collection of free, pre-drawn clip-art. Imports pictures from "Tux Paint".
Tux Writer is a word processor geared towards young children. It provides a simple and kid-friendly interface, letting them get their work done -- be it a letter to grandma, or a school paper -- without being confused by lots of options.
The UnifiedSessionsManager recoded based on Python
The purpose of YAPRS is to provide a dynamic Problem Reporting system that is database-based. The system will require minimal installation besides the underlying database system, as opposed to other PR systems that require complicated installations.
Synergy+ (synergy-plus) lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems. Visit our Google Code website to download for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Basilisk is a multimedia and graphical library for Java. Its main goal is to provide a flexible and extensible graphic middleware to adapt your games easily to multiple Java Games scenarios, like Desktop Games, Mobile Games and Web Games.1 weekly downloads
Localization of OpenOffice.org in Albanian (sq)3 weekly downloads