OSI-Approved Open Source (38)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Modern (40)
- Solaris (38)
- Linux (37)
- Windows (33)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (18)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (27)
- Mac (25)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Ksetiwatch monitors multiple SETI@home clients running on your computer or in your local network, and logs/manages completed work units. It is developed for the K Desktop Environment.
Name: LjScribe Description: Open Source LiveJournal Client for all OS. Support for posting entries, Drag and Drop images, Manage Entries/Comments/Friends/Communities, SSL Support, Spelling and grammar check, multiple journal posting, WYSIWYG editor.
A simple software to develop your Memory, created for a friend but since it's under GPL license feel free to use it and/or develop it!
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Nixstaller is an Open Source project with the goal to create user friendly and flexible installers that work on various UNIX like systems. Some of its features are: small size overhead, large compatibility, Lua scripting and few dependencies.
Open-GMF is an open Ground Water Modeling Framework for hydrogeologists and reservoir engineers. It is an extensible development environment for finite-difference, finite-element, and finite-volume models tailored to specific problems.
This book is my effort to introduce developers and potential developers to the wonderful world of cross-platform programming using the KDE4 API.
A multi-platform user interface to the GNU debugger, GDB, implemented using GDB/MI and the Qt 4 (GPL) framework. Supports GDB 6+ natively for GNU/Linux (X11), Windows (MinGW/GDI, Cygwin/X11), Mac OS X (Carbon), FreeBSD (X11), Solaris (X11), other Unices.
Very Powerfull Crossplatform Qt Based Music Note Editor[Still Planing]
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
A simple software to read source file of (.src,.svg)Ovation/WDPF's(Emerson Process Management) Graphics Builder/Control Builder. There are also including some useful Ovation Engineering Tools.
Pioneering Private and Public Cloud Management since 2008
The UnifiedSessionsManager recoded based on Python
endotoxic is an open source pure peer to peer protocol and implementation, which supports end-to-end encryption and arbitrary routing. The project development has been ceased by the author due to ethical and legal issues.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
Tinger Calc is a powerful scientific calculator environment.1 weekly downloads