ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (38)
- Linux (36)
- Windows (35)
- Solaris (32)
- Mac (30)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (14)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- All POSIX (20)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (12)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (25)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The open sourced NetRexx reference implementation
Pansophica is an intelligent web search agent that presents results in a dynamic and interactive virtual reality. Twist, fly and play the net.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
Join ACM and take advantage of thousands of online courses, video tutorials, and online books available through ACM’s online Learning Center. Stay ahead of the curve by reading Communications of the ACM, our monthly flagship publication that delivers incisive essays, reviews and research, and ACM Queue, an online magazine for software developers written by leading software engineers, computing researchers and tech entrepreneurs.Sponsored Listing
Java Mario-like game Pošťákův týden
Very Powerfull Crossplatform Qt Based Music Note Editor[Still Planing]
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
Solaris7 is an Free Operating System!
Synthetica is a Java program that is used to synthesize, analyze and simulate spatial linkages. Its' open architecture allows advanced users to add Java code to the system. It runs on Win32, MacOSX, Linux, Solaris and uses JOGL (OpenGL) for 3d graphics.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
A 2D RPG written in Java and OpenGL
A simple First Person Shooter created as the final project for the CSCI480 Computer Graphics course at the USC school of engineering.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
soupy is a mixture of 3 engines created in Python making it easy to make an online action role playing game using the Python language.
You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Sponsored Listing