Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (38)
- Linux (36)
- Windows (35)
- Solaris (32)
- Mac (30)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (14)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- All POSIX (20)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (12)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (25)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pansophica is an intelligent web search agent that presents results in a dynamic and interactive virtual reality. Twist, fly and play the net.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
Java Mario-like game Pošťákův týden
Very Powerfull Crossplatform Qt Based Music Note Editor[Still Planing]
SPRING is a real-time surgical simulation system with soft-tissue modeling and networked haptics. SPRING is cross-platform (Unix, Windows, and OS X.) Written in C++ with OpenGL, SPRING reads many common 3-D file formats and supports parallel processing.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
Solaris7 is an Free Operating System!
Synthetica is a Java program that is used to synthesize, analyze and simulate spatial linkages. Its' open architecture allows advanced users to add Java code to the system. It runs on Win32, MacOSX, Linux, Solaris and uses JOGL (OpenGL) for 3d graphics.
A 2D RPG written in Java and OpenGL
A simple First Person Shooter created as the final project for the CSCI480 Computer Graphics course at the USC school of engineering.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
soupy is a mixture of 3 engines created in Python making it easy to make an online action role playing game using the Python language.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement