Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (84)
- Linux (81)
- Solaris (75)
- Windows (69)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (24)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (44)
- All BSD Platforms (14)
- All POSIX (54)
- OS Independent (21)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (51)
- Mac (46)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
bWise is an Enterprise Application Integration Framework which incorporates Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS). Features include extensive Management tools, Graphical Business Process and Document Specification Diagrammers.
bemDB - A group health insurance benefit and enrollment database that strives to be HIPAA 834 compliant.
duxmit is the ported version of AIX smit to UNIX. It proivdes another system managerment tools for Linux & FreeBSD & Open Solaris. duxmit depends on Eclipse RCP for GUI, and duxmitty depends on curses for console.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.
kg2 is the Knowledge-Gazer 2D project for the creation, viewing and editing of knowledge maps. kg2 supports visualization of thousands of simultaneous facts. kg2 enables interactive directed lines of reasoning, that is, computer assisted thinking.
xApps,an enterprise universal platform(BPM),facilitates non IT user to build IT solution flexibly by form desinger,workflow designer & report builder etc.(We moved this prject to a new place.
This is an SCS extended version of pr3287 you can download at http://x3270.bgp.nu/download.html This source code has been published to allow more users to gain benefits from the patch to the original software
With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).