OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Modern (62)
- Linux (61)
- Solaris (59)
- Windows (49)
- BSD (32)
- Mac (32)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- All POSIX (18)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The auto-test framework is focusing on software backend feature testing, which is designed with flexible architecture, cross-platform and extensible reports. This framework has been used for testing various SMTP/POP/HTTP gateway products.
Bertha is an I/O benchmark tool for high-end storage subsystems. Based on Tim Bray's Bonnie benchmark tool with three enhancements: 1)it generates far more I/O, 2)it offers a facility to replay I/O transactions”, and 3)extensive metrics reporting.
Episode is a quasi-acronym for Extended Packaging and Install SOftware DEpot. A replacement for rpm/apt/yum for enterprises, that allows system operators to create, install, and update, on either a system or user account.
GOK is an on-screen keyboard. An alternative to the mouse/keyboard input system (for unix-like systems with GNOME libraries.)
metahelper is a utility which makes creating and maintaining upgradeable, removable, and verifiable configuration "metapackages" easy. A metapackage works with files owned by other packages to customize and configure them specifically for your environmen
omniArchive records and replays events on CORBA interfaces. omniArchive allows unprecedented visibility into the events crossing any CORBA interface. It is ideal for debugging running system, or replaying archived events into existing interfaces.
rngcc is "really nice GNU C compiler" it's the GUI for the standard GCC on Unix systems rngcc is fully written in c
snping is a 'ping' like utility for storage networks, such as Fibre Channel and iSCSI.
This is an update to the original public-domain ttcp TCP throughput tester. It is updated to support modern Solaris, NetBSD, and IPv6.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
A verilog language compiler written using Java and JavaCC. It produces a netlist, an ascii text file, of all the cell connections. It can compile very large circuits comprised of many modules.
inadyn-advanced is based on inadyn (http://inadyn.ina-tech.net). It is a multi-OS (**NIX & Win32) console Dynamic DNS updater. Supports: DynDNS.org, freedns.afraid.org, ZoneEdit.com, no-ip.com, 3322.org (Chinese), EasyDNS.com, or custom HTTP query.2 weekly downloads