OSI-Approved Open Source (132)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (132)
- Linux (132)
- BSD (116)
- Windows (70)
- Mac (52)
- Modern (40)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This module is a fork of mod_vhost_ldap published on http://modvhostldap.alioth.debian.org realized to provide new features and bestow the exiting code.
myCloud is an open source web service based cloud computing platform much like but easier implementation of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for organizations/enterprises building their internal EC2-like cloud environment.
A collection of some useful stuff used in practice (and sometimes just for fun).
topless (TOP-like Log Events Scanning System) allows to watch and analyze log files. It support top-like user interfaces, that allow to scan log stream "on-line", and less-like user interfaces, taht allow to analyze old log files "off-line".
Voice over IP Neutral Point based on Kamailio + LCR. Voxpi2 provices provisioning and monitoring for the neutral point.
xid is a Central Authentication Server (CAS). A CAS is a server that centralizes the process of authenticating. A CAS acts like an abstraction layer which handles ACLs (Access Control Lists) for multiple services and applications.
Apache 2.0 proxy module scheme handler for FastCGI protocole. Is a complete rewrite of Apache Modile of FastCGI protocol. This rewrite are dedicated to external FastCGI server. The project has migrated on GitHub here : https://github.com/mcarbonneaux/Apache-Proxy-FastCGI-Module The project Documentation are here : http://mproxyfcgi.sourceforge.net/1 weekly downloads