OSI-Approved Open Source (233)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- PHP License (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Qt Public License (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (233)
- Linux (233)
- BSD (190)
- Windows (165)
- Modern (125)
- Mac (95)
- Solaris (31)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
mod_ispman is an apache module that interfaces with ISPMan (http://www.ispman.org/). It will take care of virtual hosts, authentication and authorisation. It will maintain a local cache to keep hits on the LDAP server low and performance up.
Multicast DNS module for announcing Apache servers.
Client-server JAVA based app for searching files on local file servers (ftp), client should work also as a multithreaded file-transfer klient with emphasis on power user usability (multiple transfers of single file, autoresume, search caches, etc.)
redhash is an relational database system to be developed from scratch.
its a template webapp for users looking for yoga campaigns.
snmpmonitor is used to monitor the network statistics.It collect the network information with help of snmp. The collected information is stored in the MySql database and the statistical information is displayed to the user with help of PHP
Incubation for an open scada system.