OSI-Approved Open Source (202)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (25)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (125)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (29)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (5)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (216)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (53)
- 64-bit MS Windows (27)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (75)
- All BSD Platforms (33)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (31)
- OS Portable (29)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (216)
- BSD (201)
- Windows (150)
- Mac (66)
- Modern (53)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Antares provides a client and server for a turn based space-themed strategy game. Rules are modular, and the default rules (and the client look and feel) resemble Stars! very closely. It is written in OCaml using the Tk binding.
Personal Information Manager. Securely manages website passwords.
MetPad is a text editor with a VIM-like command mode, written in Tcl/Tk and runnable on many platforms. It provides an intuitive GUI (including toolbars, line numbering, file list box, etc.), a powerful search function and supports editing multiple files
Privacy-enhanced multi-user chat client and server. Keep your secrets as secrets.
Tkcanvplot is a plotting extension for Tk canvas. Currently it supports plotting of XY data onto a viewport, which is created on a Tk canvas. This makes it easy to add other canvas items, such as text, arcs or lines independently.
KvMail will be a complete e-mail suite, including access to POP, HTTP, and IMAP servers, written in Ruby with a Tk interface.
bWatch - Linux cluster monitoring software.
A repository of Python extension scripts for use with the Sparky (http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/home/sparky) NMR assignment package. No packaged releases yet, but there are scripts in the Sourceforge CVS@ http://sparkyscripts.cvs.sourceforge.net/sparkyscripts
The new Netwrix Auditor Free Edition automates user activity monitoring and delivers the details straight to your mailbox every single day. It enables you to detect and promptly respond to threatening activities across multiple systems and applications, such as AD, Exchange, file servers, SQL, Windows Server and more. And it will never expire or stop working when you need it.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
A fast and resource-efficient graphical file search tool
A gui tool to adjust system date and time
Edita metadatos de un archivo PDF.
PEP is a modelling and verification framework for parallel systems, providing a large number of different modelling languages and verification techniques (e.g. SDL, Petri nets and model checking)
oSync will continue its service via www.osync.com
An SNTP client for Virtual PC. It is for machines that do not have a sane time and a working hardware RTC. It synchronize the system time frequently with a nearby NTP server. It uses settimeofday(). It is based on RFC 1769 and RFC 1305.1 weekly downloads
Image viewer for animated GIFs