Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (53)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (4)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (20)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (17)
- OS Portable (14)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (88)
- BSD (80)
- Windows (40)
- Mac (30)
- Modern (27)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a utility that can be a cron or run in initscripts. It watches for the time that some event in the system does NOT occur, and sends emails to a predefined contact list when that event fails to happen.
A GUI tool to control LED matrix displays.
Gans (global area network screens) is a Opensource-Software to control multimedia-content on (client)-computers over the internet. The Software includes Server- and Clientsoftware and a Webbased Administration Tool.
Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
gurita is a modular network hardware test platform based on vendor's repository. The modularity is planned to support multi-vendor-multi-protocol network hardware for testing the environment for certain conditions, links, etc.
HTML and HTTP as single executable file
Library for web-projects development
lcdmpd is a simple programm written in C++ to interface lcdproc and mpd. Using the keypad functionality of lcdproc it lets you browse your database in a artist/album/track hierachy. . Requires libmpd development files.
A moderator bot designed for use with any FPS multiplayer game that supports the RCON interface. All extended functionality is implemented with LUA scripts, allowing for easy end user modifications and additions.
With Qlik Sense Cloud Business, you get all the power of Qlik’s unique associative engine and all the convenience of a cloud-based solution – so your team can share insights with confidence and ease. Curious to see how it works? Watch the webinar now.Are you an IT Pro at a company with between 1-500 employees?Sponsored Listing
Fork of WebDNS including a possible rewrite for php 5.3
smsnuke are PAY and SMS Modules for PHP Nuke and vkpMx CMS Systems. APS's for Java ( J2EE and Application-Server's) and PHP / HTML
Linux driver for the Philips SRM 7500 remote control. This remote control uses a USB dongle implementing IEEE 802.15.4 MAC layer for bidirectional RF communication which also allows controlling the remote's small display.
1) Generic UDP server to wrapper gamepad and joystick events to uinput. 2) Specific UDP client under Android (+2.2) that send events to UDP server.
xlayout is a terminal based utility to get and set information about X11 windows and the pointer. Its designed to be easily integrated into bash shell scripts and takes advantage of the X11 protocol to allow it to access remote X11 desktops.
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Sponsored Listing