OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (34)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (29)
- Linux (28)
- Modern (24)
- Mac (15)
- BSD (14)
- Android (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
InventurCE is a project for the german municipalities to check their inventory on a handheld.
An approach to implement a 3D rendering engine based on OpenGL|ES.
cross-platform 2d game engine
OpenNono is a free implementation of the 'Nonogram' game, a picture logic puzzle.
This application will help moslem to memorize Quran, Insya Allah, verse by verse.
A lightweight IM program
Portable ZX-Spectrum emulator based on UnrealSpeccy 0.37.3 by SMT
vpbx VIPER PBX is a VIrtual Performance Enhanced Realtime PBX system integrating Asterisk & Asterisk Realtime API ASTARA with Erlang Softswitch & a VCC Voice Call Continuance server for secure scalable VPBX services for UMA,GSM & SS7 on Linux 2.6.18+.
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.
wxJabber is an XMPP/Jabber cross-platform client created with wxWidgets.