OSI-Approved Open Source (121)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (76)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- BSD License (8)
- MIT License (8)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Artistic License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (137)
- Linux (132)
- Windows (104)
- Mac (92)
- Android (77)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (49)
- All POSIX (29)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- OS Portable (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (6)
- OS Independent (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (49)
- BSD (35)
- Solaris (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
VirginIRCD is IRCD software for runnig internet relay chatrooms. It is highly customizable.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
This is an installer i made to install xbox media center installer dist for hot swapping Xbox Hard drives. I have made nothing but an installer script the rest was just slightly modified.
Optimization and Hardening Mikrotik RouterOS
beetleOS is a small and flexible real time OS for embedded systems with preemptive multitasking. It also provides a lightweight device-driver framework. It is basically programmed for the ARM7 processor architecture but it could be ported to other archit
An emulator for the Nintendo Game Boy, aiming to run on the gp2x handheld.
Haiku Environment Rapid Operations (or Hero) is a scripting Language for the Haiku Operating System. With this language, you will be able to perform many simple tasks using English-like words.
The open sourced firmware developed to bring the Open Roadster hardware products to life.
picure is a project using PIC microcontroller
The smartCast.org project provides multicast audio/video streaming server capabilities, extended by simple RTCP statistics and SAP announcements. There are two version: simpleCast is a command-line single-stream server, smartCast is a multi-stream daemoni
seperate spee-to-fritz from freetzlinux
'txtad' is a text conversion utility, running on Cho-kanji R4 or higher.