OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Artistic License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Mac (59)
- Modern (51)
- Windows (44)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (30)
- All POSIX (22)
- OS Portable (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- OS Independent (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (37)
- BSD (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Real-time strategy programming game
The Gryphel Emulator emulates a Macintosh Plus and other of the earliest Macintosh computers. It can run old Macintosh 680x0 software that otherwise couldn't be used on recent machines.
KURCalc carries out the basic arithmetic operations above the whole long (thousand signs) numbers. It is planned to add arithmetic operations, an opportunity of work with fractional numbers; to transfer on other OS. It's developed by Kurakin Alexander
Internet Control Firewall Intrusion Detection and Logger for Inbound and Outbound Traffic. Watches Files and Directories, Drive and Memory Protection.
A hot tool to acess all of yor mac programs with only single click you can choose the application that you wanna open and that open. That`s easy to personalize with your applications. simple to use just choose and click
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
The original Mac OS 9 sources for the world's first client-side anti-spam software product created in 1997.
TimeItNow is a little stopwatch-like application with the standard functions you would expect from a stopwatch with a countdown timer. It is a multi platform application working on Linux, Mac OS X and MS Windows.
Play Any Game From Anywhere, written for any Console or Machine, From your Computer at work or from your Internet Ready Game Console or Computer at home.
The iPaMS Software is proposed to function as a central management system for programme descriptors and module templates. It is intended to work in tandem with existing systems such as SITS and VLE and be highly adaptable to local systems.
merton iqp for wpi in the summer term