OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (9)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (3)
- PHP License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Linux (53)
- Windows (47)
- Mac (46)
- Android (37)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (7)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
T3 will be a mikrokernel like L4 and has its focus on performance. T3 is written in x86 assembly.
Maiden-core is a Linux kernel robotics API module, extensible in Erc. The Maiden Project also documents and develops the Maiden architecture for mobile robots, a set of (optional) designs and standards for robots using the Maiden-core API.
Armelot is an OS for arm based cpus. It's specifically designed for Philips LPC2129 microprocessor (and supports its peripherals) but it has a modular core and is portable across arm V4 platforms.
As your employees increasingly use a mix of applications from the office or the road, measuring and quantifying end user experience has become nearly impossible. Endpoint Agents track performance and user experience of browser-based internal and external apps, including SaaS applications such as Salesforce and Office 365. You can even monitor virtual desktops in your environment. Sign up for a free trial to see Endpoint Agent in action.Sponsored Listing
cyOS is a virtual operating system, designed to run in any modern web browser.
The ppcOS is a hobby operating system.
x86Boot allows the creation of applications that are executed in place of the operating system and it is mainly based on the use of the BIOS services. The main goal is the use of old PC without the overload given by a big OS.
CapROS is an experimental capability-based operating system, based on EROS, KeyKOS, and Gnosis. Ports exist for the Intel IA-32 and ARM9 architectures.1 weekly downloads