OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Fair License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (85)
- Windows (71)
- Mac (68)
- Android (63)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (14)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Virtualization (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
targeted at various end-users. blog, music & art - theme-able (dummy) setups. developers: develop/manage content/style information for flash, or your own work. - static html web sites (ftp upload automated). - multimedia and rich content focus
Ispmonkey will be a web-panel for Debian. It should offer a nice solution for virtual hosts, virtual email, and domain administration. This solution will be based on apache/mysql/dovecot/postfix/bind
The project mailcube tries to realise an administrable secure mailserver based on the debian stable branch.
Provides the ability to monitor a Chumby's vital statistics (network usage, uptime, CPU utlization, etc) using the munin application.
Software that allows secure citizen voting online
My Framework just help developer build the webapps more and more quickly.
mailadmin 0.01 alpha - for testing
create your own start ups
C compiler infrastructure (ISO C99 conformance) with AMD64 optimizations for saifix kernel project.
This project aims in developing a framework for the java developers who wants to model their business objects as a node in a tree hierarchy.
Web interface for UFW, the built-in firewall in Ubuntu. UFW it self is built on iptables. With ufw2web, it is possible to enable or disable the firewall and view status.
VHCS-RELOAD est une version dérivée du projet open-sources VHCS. C'est un logiciel professionnel. Il permet une gestion aisée est sécurisée d'une plateforme d'hébergement commerciale.
Rich browser based GUI with underlying bash/perl layer to turn a Linux machine into a fully functional Small Business Server that runs with minimal configuration.