OSI-Approved Open Source (144)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (94)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (21)
- BSD License (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Other License (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (164)
- Linux (144)
- Windows (109)
- Mac (108)
- Android (94)
- Modern (55)
- BSD (16)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
C port of Arch Linux's customizepkg tool, used to customize PKGBUILDs just before package compilation/installation. Blazing fast and with much easier syntax; integrates with yaourt/pacman
Remote administration platform for server using GNU/Linux Debian. debmin is highly extensible through a high level API, plugin architecture and use a simple but powerful language (Python).
Toolkit for configuration and daily management Gentoo Linux installations.
gtk-jzintv is a GUI for the jzintv emulator. ALL files need for emulation have been included including the latest beta version of jzintv. This is the only file you will need to download and install to play Intellivision on Ubuntu.
targeted at various end-users. blog, music & art - theme-able (dummy) setups. developers: develop/manage content/style information for flash, or your own work. - static html web sites (ftp upload automated). - multimedia and rich content focus
Ispmonkey will be a web-panel for Debian. It should offer a nice solution for virtual hosts, virtual email, and domain administration. This solution will be based on apache/mysql/dovecot/postfix/bind
This is a Operating System which runs on Inside Windows and/or Linux. Maybe we made an add on that you can walk inside like a game. And some day it will be a normal Linux Operating System. ;-) Have fun with it!
Software that allows secure citizen voting online
the command-line package manager of BALDIX
A class project for CSE224 at Clark College
Slackware Linux package manager.
uWarranty is an open-source iPhone application that downloads and tracks Apple products (Macs, iPods, iPhones, etc.) and their warranty status. Since uWarranty uses private Apple APIs to access warranty data, it isn't allowed on the App Store.
Web interface for UFW, the built-in firewall in Ubuntu. UFW it self is built on iptables. With ufw2web, it is possible to enable or disable the firewall and view status.