OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (6)
- Android (5)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.
Sistema para gerenciamento de rede baseado em unix
RedPlanner is an Open Source framework for core network planning. It is written in Java and based on Eclipse RCP. It is composed of several plug-in modules: optimization engine, physical equipment inventory, automatic equipment allocation, etc.
This project provides a cli based utility to manage & administer the tomcat server. At present project aims at adding virtual host, editing server properties, context properties, etc. More features will be added as and when feature get completed..
Incredibly versatile distributed filesystem. The aim of this project is to provide a FUSE filesystem capable of transparent multi-master, replication and raid-like behavior.
Ease the pain of operating a Windows Vista system with User Account Control (UAC) enabled--similar to the sudo command available for *nix systems.5 weekly downloads