OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- BSD License (15)
- MIT License (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (59)
- Linux (57)
- Windows (42)
- Mac (38)
- Android (34)
- Modern (14)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WINOS is a number of scripts that will try to emulate an operating system like Linux or Windows on the Web. As a user you will be able to do things as if you were working on your computer.
Xenon Project 1.0 - beta Shutdown Projects
A hassle-free easy-to-use cloud-based Linux distribution
DSLinux is a Linux port for the Nintendo DS game console.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system
picoTux is a small, Linux-based operating system that comes with a web management console. Its main objective is to be user friendly. You can install "addins" into picoTux that adds various functionality, such as a game server or web server.
<workware/> is virtual appliance with a suite of turn-key applications ready built and configured for business. It is composed of the best in open source software; configured and tailored to the needs of SOHO/SMB businesses and distributed workforces.
x86Boot allows the creation of applications that are executed in place of the operating system and it is mainly based on the use of the BIOS services. The main goal is the use of old PC without the overload given by a big OS.
Xenue is a Xen kernel plus a linux domain0 environment, with web based tools to configure and manage your hardware and virtual machines. It boots from the flash area of pc or from usb thumb disk as the pre environment before any service os boots.