OSI-Approved Open Source (131)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (12)
- MIT License (11)
- zlib/libpng License (8)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache Software License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (4)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (139)
- All POSIX (33)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (29)
- 32-bit MS Windows (20)
- OS Independent (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (14)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Windows (134)
- Linux (130)
- Mac (108)
- Android (79)
- BSD (33)
- Modern (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Software application, firmware and U.I. for 4-motors 3-axis milling machine, open hardware, software and mechanics. See also project in details for schematics and images on http://www.contesti.eu/opensource/xyz-dc-motor-controller
This is my first game made in python with pygame, you must take ballons before they get away.
CT MAP is a free set of images (vehicles, constructs, road signs, traffic lights, etc) and tools to design and animate virtual maps using tiles. More information at www.ctmap.org
portable c/c++ framebuffer library
FGL (Fama GUI Language) is a language for writing cross platform UI.
Gaia is an modern high level open source C++ GPU library.
A compact framework for managing OpenGL graphics in C language.
This is a debugger for Lua inspired by the visual studio. It is possible to debug in a special environment like "the coroutine object called each frame from a C language side" etc.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
QT# is a .Net language binding for the QT toolkit.
Simple Includable Graphical User Interface - for use with SFML. A c++ source and header file which are easily included into your project to provide a full featured GUI.
Tools for interactive, live multimedia. Live coding.
A cross-platform sprite-based pseudo-3D isometric pixel art modeling aid. Written in 100% BlitzMax. Uses precise building blocks and a minimalist interface. Blocks snap to a grid aiding with precise construction. Can also save and load creations.3 weekly downloads
CVSharp (aka Computer Vision in C#) is a Computer Vision project. Until the present day just one part of the whole project was actually developed. It's called CVSharp Lab, an Image Processing Tool.18 weekly downloads