OSI-Approved Open Source (131)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (66)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- BSD License (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- MIT License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (3)
- PHP License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- wxWindows Library Licence (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Other License (5)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (135)
- All POSIX (57)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (42)
- All BSD Platforms (40)
- 32-bit MS Windows (26)
- 64-bit MS Windows (23)
- OS Independent (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Mac (122)
- Windows (120)
- Linux (118)
- Modern (67)
- BSD (55)
- Android (46)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
((( bonzeye, bonZeye, bonsai, bonsi, BonPsi ))) a Volumetric Botanical Visualization for File Hierarchy Interfacing Goals: platform independence and consistency across devices, personalized and familiar tree-like branching structure, custom 2D overlays
This project will be a command-line/gui driven book cataloging utility that will allow simple input based on isbn (and possibly title at a later date) for use on major platforms (linux, os x, win32) in conjunction with the MySQL database software.
IMPORTANT: The flosslogic project has merged with the sigrok project. Development continues in the sigrok wiki, mailing lists, IRC channel, and git repository.
Static library for use with wxWidgets (using wxWidgets classes), MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) (using MFC classes) and perhaps more frameworks. It will work as an abstraction layer between new applications and the given frameworks.
Steerable progressive multidimensional scaling
A simple newsticker for the desktop.
Plugged (pretend) to be a C++ framework to write browser plugins in a cross-platform way.
breve is a free, open-source 3D multi-agent simulation package designed for simulating decentralized systems and artificial life.
The intention is the creation of a media player which has the capabilities of organizing the movies, and that it is at the same time a p2p program with a strong API for 3 party webpages and servers to use it as a competitor for the iTunes store.
tjHack modifies the classic roguelike game NetHack by changing the theme from dungeons and dragons to a science and technology high school and its gaming community. All other aspects of the game are virtually the same.