OSI-Approved Open Source (293)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (145)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (41)
- Apache License V2.0 (29)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (29)
- BSD License (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- Eclipse Public License (9)
- Apache Software License (7)
- Affero GNU Public License (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Other License (9)
- Public Domain (7)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (315)
- All POSIX (63)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (49)
- OS Independent (49)
- All BSD Platforms (23)
- 64-bit MS Windows (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (300)
- Windows (298)
- Mac (252)
- Android (185)
- BSD (52)
- Modern (47)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
JAVA library abstracting atomic DHCPv6 functions.
jPasswordWallet strores your passwords in security. Find, modify or create quickly a password in the database. Organize your passwords as you like with creating categories and sub categories.
Java web application for management with Scrum methodology with easy-to-use user interface.
libwebappremote is a C library that would allow application to provide a web-based service to provide monitoring and sending commands to the application via HTTP
Passphraser is the software intended for busy, and lousy people like me who are very resistant to think of useful passphrases. It takes input as the passphrase rule and generate a readbale password.
Allows to use your favourite software (your HABITAT) on any pc,no matter what operative system,network settings (e.g:proxy) you have. It can be used on a USB drive (pendrive) or to use software without installing it.
RatPack is a GUI for the popular passive web application security audit tool ratproxy. (http://code.google.com/p/ratproxy/)
A collection of open-source build and release tools, useful for creating and configuring software development, release, and QA production infrastructures.
scmstat allows to have view through version control repository and extract valuable information the changes are being made.
viSQL is a perl/DBI based universal SQL editor running in a shell environment. The application relies on the vi editor to manage SQL queries, query directives and query variables within a text document.
This project benchmarks the performance of three Java toolkits for working with VMware Infrastructure and vSphere: VI (vSphere) Java, the VI SDK for Java, and the vSphere SDK.
Some simple tools to create empty virtual machines for VMWare products including VMPlayer
A multilanguage GUI / frontend for the famous Nant (ant for .NET)
A wrapper for the JMutation System (MuJava), which performs Mutation Testing. An Eclipse Plugin with runtime configurations and a view. Increased usability is provided using the features of the IDE.2 weekly downloads