OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Linux (23)
- BSD (17)
- Modern (14)
- Mac (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
I'm trying to make this the best image maker/editor in the world.
Mreow! Proxy is a proxy application for Furcadia (www.furcadia.com), putting itself between the game client and server, thus enriching it with additional functionality which is not provided by the original game client itself.
QTest is a perl-based test framework for testing programs written in any language. It supports a "design for testability" mentality, user-defined test coverage, filters, and multithreading support. Includes documentation.
Perl extension for the GNU Readline/History Library
Glucene is a Perl glue for CLucene - a C++ implementation of Lucene. The goal is to stay close to CLucene/Lucene API as much as possible, but will readily embrace Perl strength in places it makes sense.
I wish to develop software for taxi data head, current specifications use expensive licenced java script i think. I need an open source or other type of product I could get developed.