OSI-Approved Open Source (124)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (73)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (126)
- Linux (123)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (104)
- All POSIX (70)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (32)
- 32-bit MS Windows (31)
- OS Portable (22)
- 64-bit MS Windows (16)
- All BSD Platforms (16)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- OS Independent (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (83)
- BSD (75)
- Mac (43)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Sybilium project consists in develop a word prediction engine and to integrate it into the Sybille software: this software is a software of the words seizure developed for people who cannot use a traditional keyboard because of their handicap.
The MiniSplat Project provides a modular suite of libraries (LGPL), applications (GPL), and integration solutions for developing, deploying, and delivering Video and Voice over IP. Our SplatSIP application provides a secure SIP User Agent (with video).
The Open Source Load-Flow Software Development.
Darxen is a utility that archives, parses, and displays nexrad radar data from the national weather service. The feature set will be comparable to many proprietary solutions available, but darxen is entirely free and open source.
Ada-engine, more commonly known as eAda, is a MMORPG engine, with which you can make your own game. It is created in Ada 2005, a fast, strongly typed programming language... [continued at project homepage]
gBookcase is an application intended for managing a collection of documents. Books can be categorized using labels.
Simple password manager for GNOME.
A program launcher. You only need 2 key strikes to launch your specified program at any time, and you can configure it through a configuration file.
A project that provides 32/64 bit builds of gtk for mingw
wxDevStudio is an IDE tool based on wxWidgets designed to provide an environment for developing Linux & Windows based applications.
wxDeveloperStudio is a set of tools for developing applications based on the wxWidgets cross-platform framework for C++. It features an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and a Dialogue Generator for designing GUI resources visually.
Fork of the popular IRC client xchat. The primary focus is on improving the Windows release.
Rendering of 2D and 3D Celtic Knots16 weekly downloads