OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (36)
- Linux (27)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (18)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (6)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (17)
- Mac (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
OpenSFMEA (Open Software Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) is a tool for analyzing safety-critical embedded software, featured with ontology-based knowledge share and visualization based process control. The software is mainly written with C++.
Optimal Field Oriented Control of Induction Motors
Pilot Toy is a tool for pilots to use to make preliminary flight path and distance calculations with computerized FAA sectional maps. It is not meant to be used for final preflight calculations.
Pixcon is an SDK for windows & linux designed to promote the development of graphic applications, games, & image rendering.
Sound Propagation and Acoustic Radiation of Turbomachines - Aeroacoustic Noise Suppression Project : A CFD-like CAA code for predicting turbomachines noise.
SocExplorer, an open source System On Chip testing software/framework.
TRIAERO is the Triangulated Aerodynamics Suite; a collection of Open Source Free Software programs intended to perform simplified aerodynamics calculations over unstructured 3D bodies. TRIAERO uses the GTS library to work with triangulated surfaces.
Newspeak is a simplified programming language, well-suited for the purpose of static analysis. The compiler c2newspeak tranforms C programs into Newspeak. Other utilities to manipulate Newspeak programs are also available.
PHI is a project for processing geographic images