Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (38)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (40)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (32)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (35)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (39)
- Windows (37)
- BSD (31)
- Modern (22)
- Mac (20)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A system for developing custom XML editors with ease. XML editors are built from Java editing components.
A Java clone of the classic ASCII based arcade game that is similar to Donkey Kong and was played on Kaypro and other CP/M computers.3 weekly downloads
OpenTTD is an open source clone of the Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe". For more recent versions visit our website: http://www.openttd.org11 weekly downloads
Pauker is a generic flashcard program written in Java. It uses an innovative combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things you never want to forget, like vocabularies, capitals, important dates,27 weekly downloads
The purpose of wxSSL is to allow wxWindows programmers to write SSL programs using socket classes similar to what exists in the current wxWindows. wxSSL will implement the IPC and socket classes over SSL.
Virtual reality universe with distributed servers each serving their territory. Tokenized objects with varying detail depending on distance and transmission speed. Multiple reality levels allow normal life and games for flesh/electronic humans and AI
A Hex-control written in Java and using the SWT-Toolkit from Eclipse. The SWT-Hex-Control is based on the StyledText-SWT-Control where it modifies Events to provide a Hex-edit like behaviour. It comes in form of one class.
<b>JAVA LOGGING API that targets:<br> - Simplicity (1 line to init & log, no external objects)<br> - Maintability (auto monthly & yearly archives)<br> - Performance (bckg min priority thread pool)<br> - Extensibility (simple design)<br> Try it!</b>
Media Pundit is a Multi-Platform (Eclipse) Catalogue, Database tool for Media Files such as Songs, Movies, Videos, Blogs...anything under the sun written in Java. It has Multi Database support via JDBC-ODBC and features ID tag editing, Caching
WOOP(c) is an Open-Source Software Architecture.
galng.tcl is a report viewer/tool for galaxy (primary for galaxyng) pbem game. written entirely in tck/tk 8.0. play galaxy! have fun!
Broswer-based Point of Sale system for traditional small businesses.
JPluck is no longer being maintained and has been succeeded by Sunrise.
Software for the 3D modelling of environments at relativistic limits (OpenGL based).