OSI-Approved Open Source (150)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (89)
- BSD License (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- MIT License (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other Operating Systems (160)
- Windows (151)
- Linux (150)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (137)
- All POSIX (112)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (107)
- OS Independent (32)
- 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (24)
- OS Portable (24)
- 64-bit MS Windows (23)
- 32-bit MS Windows (22)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (95)
- Mac (90)
- Modern (80)
- Android (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The watermark package provides an application for wavelet-based invisible robust image watermarking.
Online Presentation Software. Show presentations online without the need of any specialist software, simply use your website. Create presentations instantly with our XML creator.
Aalib-perl is a Perl binding for the AA-Lib, an ascii-art gfx library.
Cross-platform office suite based upon the Mozilla framework. Using the power of XPFE, XUL, and XPCOM, mozOffice runs anywhere that Mozilla runs.
Broswer-based Point of Sale system for traditional small businesses.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system
vGameSite is a set of PHP/mySQL that allow a fansite for a game to set up a site in a matter of minutes without the hassle or extras of PHP-Nuke or others. Features just for game sites and fully compatable with phpbb, and other forum software.
vsadmin is a web/deamon based administration/managment tool for ISPs and Reseller. It's completly written in php with mysql database as backend. It provides lots of features to manage clients, domains, ftp & email accounts and the server it selfs.
The purpose of wxSSL is to allow wxWindows programmers to write SSL programs using socket classes similar to what exists in the current wxWindows. wxSSL will implement the IPC and socket classes over SSL.
BEYE (Binary EYE) is a free, portable, advanced file viewer with built-in editor for binary, hexadecimal and disassembler modes. It contains a highlight AVR/Java/i86-AMD64/ARM-XScale/PPC-64 and other disassembler, full preview of MZ,NE,PE,ELF and other.128 weekly downloads