OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (43)
- Linux (33)
- Windows (31)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- All POSIX (17)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (3)
- OS Independent (8)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (26)
- Modern (22)
- BSD (19)
- Embedded Operating Systems (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- OS: OpenVMS ×
OpenVMS O'Tools provides an infrastructure for user-developed open-source tools for the OpenVMS operating system from Digital/Compaq/Hewlett-Packard. Useful library functions, sysadmin tools, etc. -- all are grist to the O'Tool mill.
Os Magnumis started as a tabletop RPG. This is the C++, command line version of the game.
Parola, un linguaggio per l'apprendimento dell' arte di programmare
ProcessViewBrowser & ProcessViewServer represent an OpenSource attempt to industrial process visualization. It is based on Qt and is very portable. (Now also available as commercial software)
grails/groovy project for managing daily cleaning services
Project of software of a system of control of movement of a library. The system must allow the cadastre of workmanships and, also, the cadastre of users.
This project aims to support Jakarta-TomCat users on operating systems which are officially not supported.
Since 1978 or so, VistA FileMan (aka File Manager) has been the database management system of the VistA (Veterans Health Information Systems and technology Architecture) medical software system created by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
XUProxy is an extensible multi-protocol proxy based on the Twisted framework. It supports multiple protocol plugins (currently only HTTP), and multiple "filter" plugins for things like logging, caching, and Proxomitron-compatible ad filtering.
A Interactive Network VideoGame
multiplayer stockmarket game for OpenVMS
htAxess manages .htaccess/.htpasswd protection for a site of moderate complexity. It offers a very simple protection scheme by default, easily adapted to group architectures. Flat .htpasswd files, no databases; self-maintenance for end-users.
A command line tool to link shareable image libraries on OpenVMS, automating as much as possible, without restricting a user. Linking a shareable library should be a one line statement . The tool is particularly useful for libraries written in C.
nrpe_vms is an OpenVMS version of the nrpe (Nagios Remote Plugin Executor) daemon for unix-like operation systems. It provides methods to execute Nagios service checks on an OpenVMS system and report the results back to your Nagios host
Trek7 the original multiplayer network star trek game from the early-mid 70s. We are hoping to revive this classic (no, its not netrek/mtrek, not even close). hopefully the SF community can help port this to modern day networks.
Command-line text-processing tools for file comparison, integrity checking, sorting, searching, and odd text transformations. VERY cross-platform.