OSI-Approved Open Source (65)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (67)
- BSD (66)
- Linux (65)
- Mac (51)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- All POSIX (42)
- All BSD Platforms (37)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (16)
- OS Portable (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- OS Independent (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (34)
- Solaris (32)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Asian game of Go takes place two-dimensional board. Its idea readily extends to three dimensions - placing stones on a cubic grid. This is a program for playing on such a three-dimensional grid. It runs under Java and needs the Java3D extension.1 weekly downloads
UnixConf is a System-Configuration-Tool for Debian(in future RedHat,SuSE,Open- & FreeBSD to) written in Shell-Script(sh/ash). It is a X/Dialog based Modular System-Tool created for Admins, to Configure your Base-System, Network, Servers,...1 weekly downloads
Bolix enviroment is a spherical network oriented system designed tu be used by AI agents.1 weekly downloads
Download videos from Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Vimeo etc.1 weekly downloads
pFTPfse is a special client to search for files in several FTP servers at once1 weekly downloads
rngcc is "really nice GNU C compiler" it's the GUI for the standard GCC on Unix systems rngcc is fully written in c1 weekly downloads
An arkanoid 2D game done with allegro.1 weekly downloads
ACBIC - Annoying .Cue / .Bin to .Iso Converter - Converts CD Images from .cue / .bin format to standard .iso format.
CEHALET (Common Ethical Hacker's Toolkit) is a collection of open source tools used for ethical hacking or pen-test.
ChemVisio is software which might be useful for educational purposes (non-organic chemistry, crystallography etc.). It might be a good visualization support for all people who need better illustrations than that you could see in books.
Displays text or information from a document by rapidly "flashing" short segments on the screen. This has also been called Rapid Serial Visual Presentation (RSVP), and is intended, experimentally, to aid with reading speed and comprehension.
Discrete-event simulation library.
The GTK+ Development Environment is an light, efficient tool for developing in any language. It acts as a framework around the user's preferred editor and compiler, providing complete project management.
A simple dock for Gnome (or other Linux desktop environments) Inspired by OSX-Dock, AWN and Cairo-Dock
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.