OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (57)
- Windows (57)
- Linux (54)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Solaris (16)
- BSD (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
bWise is an Enterprise Application Integration Framework which incorporates Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS). Features include extensive Management tools, Graphical Business Process and Document Specification Diagrammers.
e-Trader provides the complete set of functionality to support the back-office tasks related to equity as well as commodity trading. It also provides the integrated financial accounting.
project name glocula/randover is a xml based programming language thats web/xml based and can work with all other programming languages and is easy to program and works on any talking language like french english russian chinese etc
graphite: a portable graphics library, written in Java, JOGL and Postscript that allows rapid generation of high-quality graphs using an efficient, compact Java engine.
ERP Software based on Paraguay Taxes values and legislation.
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).