OSI-Approved Open Source (26)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (34)
- Windows (34)
- Linux (26)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- Modern (23)
- Mac (18)
- BSD (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
At this projects was convenience by end user. It is simply TCP/IP Changer. for Mobile user that Notebook
MetaASO eForms project
Mica has been developed in the project SicAri (www.sicari.de), sponsored by the BMBF (www.bmbf.de), and allows for all kind of means authentication at windows systems. Mica is based on Kerberos and therefore supports single sign-on.
The Payday ERP project brings together the many years of ERP technology experience of it's founders to an open source platform. It strives to be a comprehensive platform with a wide range of features suitable for many businesses, small and large.
Personal details of an individual can be stored and retrieved and displayed using applications built on open source softwares.
this is a UNL (universal networking language) Punjabi Deconverter. UNL is a computer language that enables computers to process information and knowledge across the language barriers.UNL Punjabi Deconverter deconvert UNL document to Punjabi document.
ShutdownMe is a simple java utility that helps you to shutdown, restart, hibernate, and log off your computer using a timer which you can specify. This version support only windows. github.com/MohamedWael/ShutdownMe/ I hope you to like it, enjoy.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.