OSI-Approved Open Source (50)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other Operating Systems (64)
- Windows (64)
- Modern (47)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (42)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (25)
- 64-bit MS Windows (20)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (8)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (6)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (20)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Command-line application library1 weekly downloads
D2GS is a Diablo II Game Server, to play diablo 2 on closed realms under pvpgn with version 1.10 and latter. IMPORTANT: We dont have a working d2gs, we only have a prototype, the release date is not defined at the moment.1 weekly downloads
System Framework that provides specifications and tools to develop, build and operate a legal windows-based "distro". OpenADM goals are: achieve/provide a balanced technology-mix; full operational automation and a secure/manageable framework.1 weekly downloads
Aztec is a command based database application that has similar functionality and uses as SQL. Aztec operates around the "Core-Civilization" enabling interfacing with other applications along with highly customized client and IDE applications.
Automated Submission of hospital insuarance claims online, and verification and validtion of Health Insuarance membership status
Co-Operative Server (ES)MUD. Expanded/Extended Server MUD, a project to build a community of cooperative servers where a MUD can expand onto multiple server worlds.
This project uses massively parallel Graphics Processing Units(GPU) for neural network(Backpropagation) purposes.
A small, simple script language. compatible witch c++, simulation c++ syntax.
IRCd server for VolimNet chat network based on Unreal
xp_ldap is an extended procedure for use in MS SQL Server. It allows you to synchronize data between sql tables and an ldap-server by performing ldap queries and updates. SSL is supported.
Bzip2 compression Win64 and Win32 DLL in C, very easy to use , MD5 checksum , has support to files larger than 2 gb, has additional features not available in the original bzip2 files , compression decompression progress , pause , resume and cancel, p
Multiboot for USB/HDD
Terminal Software of Storage, directed to the development of a control system warehouses, the license of this software is Open Source Initiative (CDDL), software is developed under standards opened.
PHP++ is a new programming language with a syntax similar to PHP, but it's completly rewritten in C++ and comes with a lot of new features like namespaces and a own, easy extendable object oriented framework.
Robot Controlling System (RCS) - is a .NET-oriented software group for controlling remote mechanical objects, debuging and programming them by .NET-languages
Secure dem messages!
Server keepalive batch tools for Arma/2/3/+
Windows service memory/CPU/IO consumption investigation tool
SWAL is a program that can launch as a service (or standalone) and monitor other services and control other programs. Written in C++ and might have some .NET components (planning on a linux port)
A Co-op/Deathmatch Mod for half-life 2
Dies ist der SVN Server, auf dem die Spurious Source in deutsch developet wird, das bedeutet das ab und zu eigene Patches auf den SVN kommen.