- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Modern (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Basically I intend to make a open source, freely modifiable, distributed software bulk lister for the http://www.crak.org, It should be easy and faster to list. Its a auction bulk lister, auction submitter and gathers visitors to your auction.
EDI Translator is a fast and easy way to handle your business-to-business X12 data. Commercial packages to handle this typically cost over $20,000. With open source, we can easily create a robust product for a far lower TCO.4 weekly downloads
OpenFTA is an advanced tool for fault tree analysis, containing powerful algorithms for determining minimum cuts and failures including Monte Carlo simulation. OpenFTA is currently available in versions for Windows and Linux.
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!586 weekly downloads
TimeItNow is a little stopwatch-like application with the standard functions you would expect from a stopwatch with a countdown timer. It is a multi platform application working on Linux, Mac OS X and MS Windows.
GUI for Qemu focusing on simplicity and crossplatform.