OSI-Approved Open Source (50)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (60)
- Windows (60)
- Linux (56)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- All POSIX (14)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- OS Portable (8)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- OS Independent (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
3D visualization software that allows the user to display earthquakes, faults and other related features under the surface of the earth. SCEC VDO is also capable of exporting quality movies for educational and media purposes.
Improving the speed of the signal analysis code for Seti@home. Leveraging modern processors advanced features such as SIMD and parallel execution units, as well as identifying better methods to code existing functions.
Synthetica is a Java program that is used to synthesize, analyze and simulate spatial linkages. Its' open architecture allows advanced users to add Java code to the system. It runs on Win32, MacOSX, Linux, Solaris and uses JOGL (OpenGL) for 3d graphics.
The Spider is a game in whitch you must destroy all insects that are coming on your web. You must defend all nets in your house and blow away all silly animals so you can go to the café with the next-door girl. Cool, isn't it?
VSGE is a platform-independent, "very simple" game engine based on the SDL and OpenGL libraries. Using unorthodox technologies when appropriate, it strives to make developing non-trivial games simple and fun.
VisualStory is a full featured open-source game authoring tool developped using Qt and OpenGL.
White Banana Browser is a visually appealing 3D filemanager built upon OpenGL with a strong focus on portability.
Exposition is a slideshow application. It is made of an editor and a light, self-contained player, available for Windows, Unix and Mac. The focus is on ease of use, ease of distribution, and beautiful presentation of images on the PC screen.
soupy is a mixture of 3 engines created in Python making it easy to make an online action role playing game using the Python language.