OSI-Approved Open Source (130)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (6)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (3)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (130)
- Windows (130)
- Linux (74)
- Mac (48)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- BSD (30)
- Other Operating Systems (26)
- Solaris (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This utility will will allows to generate all the infrastructure to access the DB using dotnet 3.5 generic.
This project is a attenpt to create a java library for supporting native audio and video support on at least Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
A collection of open source tools for developing biometric software. Sponsored by: ImageWare Systems, Inc (www.iwsinc.com).
Process inefficiencies are a drain on any business, no matter how big or small, so speeding up your workflow is an absolute essential. Download the FREE Top 5 Process guides to better understand how workflow automation looks within each line of business like IT, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources. Remember, just because you’ve established a process within your organization or department, it doesn’t mean that it’s working as well as it could be.Advertisement
Iris MSN is an MSN framework based on modularity and the populair build tool Maven. IRIS MSN provides a full implementation of the MSNP8 protocol. Included is a simple example.
Publish relational data on grid environment with efficient config facility, support the great majority of databases.