OSI-Approved Open Source (63)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (65)
- Windows (65)
- Linux (43)
- Mac (31)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All POSIX (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (9)
- OS Independent (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- OS Portable (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (17)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Open Distributed Framework project is aimed at developing an open-source, cross-platform framework for distributed, high-performance physical modelling and simulation.
"Open Source Book Collector" The main purpose of this utility is to provide a complete solution for organizing and accessing data of eBooks.
OpenNono is a free implementation of the 'Nonogram' game, a picture logic puzzle.
An application/framework for accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator data.
The Scholar's Box is a tool that gives users "gather/create/share" functionality, enabling them to gather resources from multiple repositories to create reusable personal collections that can be shared with others for teaching and research.
This is a small wxWidgets application to manage bills.
SquirrelBuilder will be an Integrated Development Environment for the Squirrel scripting language featuring syntax highlighting, code-completion, integrated remote debugger, built in documentation, and other tools to make Squirrel development painless.
TimeItNow is a little stopwatch-like application with the standard functions you would expect from a stopwatch with a countdown timer. It is a multi platform application working on Linux, Mac OS X and MS Windows.
XApphire will be an open source CAD/CAE application extensible (plugins) and scriptable (Python), developed in C++ and wxWidgets.
amapop -- minimalistic player inspired by amarok-the-famous. :)
soupy is a mixture of 3 engines created in Python making it easy to make an online action role playing game using the Python language.
collection of tools to make life easier for network engineers
OFFLOAD is a p2p filesharing client with WxWidgets gui based on the OFF-Torrent library supporting OFF-Torrents.1 weekly downloads
BOSSA is a flash programming utility for Atmel's SAM family of flash-based ARM microcontrollers. The motivation behind BOSSA is to create a simple, easy-to-use, open source utility to replace Atmel's SAM-BA software.230 weekly downloads