Thousand Eyes provides end-to-end visibility across any network segment, into any service and from all types of connected devices. Quickly and precisely pinpoint the root cause of problems — and then share your insights with your vendors and customers. Respond to issues before they impact customers, services and revenue — and ensure your business runs smoothly.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Microsoft Public License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- European Union Public License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (33)
- Windows (33)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Mac (8)
- Linux (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This program translates text into morse code.
Todo Freely is a free GTD/Todo list program, however it is flexible enough to suite many needs. It is designed to be simple and easy to use.
VerdeCD es una iniciativa impulsada desde la asociación juvenil "Jóvenes Verdes" para crear un CD recopilatorio de software libre de uso en sistemas operativos Windows y asi introducir a los usuarios en el mundo del software libre.
World of Rock is a free, open source, rock game, going to be compatible with all Xbox 360 controllers (wireless compatibility depends on hardware.).
Khmer Unicode Messagebox, it's support for dot net framework 4.0.
fmDotNet is a .NET class to exchange data through FileMaker Server's web publishing engine. fmDotNet is written in C# using .NET 2.0. fmDotNet can be used in desktkop applications or on the web in ASP.NET pages with any .NET language (C#, VB.NET,...
Several puzzle games for Windows created with WPF
onevan is an Open-source projects