OSI-Approved Open Source (83)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (3)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (7)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (60)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (91)
- Linux (89)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (26)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (69)
- All BSD Platforms (12)
- All POSIX (78)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (14)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Modern (76)
- Windows (76)
- BSD (72)
- Mac (34)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Red Pixel is a platform deathmatch game for two players. It can be player over a LAN or a serial cable link.
An open source sequel/clone of the classic cross-genre game Star Control II, with internet support.
The UniXML library is intended to be an extremely portable XML DOM parser library, completely OS and C compiler independent.
FreeProg2001XL is a free ľC, EEPROM and smartcard programming software for MultiProg2001XL
Emulator of 8-bit Atari (130XE, 800XL, ...) for Linux/Dos(DJGPP) with loader from cassete and convertor to AtariEmu file format.
Open Sourced version of American Civil War game for DOS, originally developed by Dagger Interactive Technologies and Greenius, published by Empire Interative in 1995.
RoboDog is a sidescrolling action game submitted for the 2001 IdeaHack contest. The basis of the game is to navigate your robotic dog through 2D worlds while blasting through the enemies that lay in your path to defeat your arch-enemy, the evil Dr. Sp0on.
The General Adventure Game Engine is a generic RPG\Adventure game engine written in C++.
RPG library based on GURPS. After its official release, other developers could create their own RPG games without bothering with the obscure GURPS rules. Less effort would be required to create new compelling adventures and addons
A two dimensional multiplatform rally game for the whole family. ;-) 2D graphics, lots of levels. Fun!
Manic Miner was the first platform game for the ZX Spectrum, and was a huge success. Manic Miner Remake is an updated version, with new graphics and sound, and additional sets of levels.
This little tool reads various GO-formats (starting with SGF-parser) and will write a POV (Persistance of Vision) - file. The file can be rendered using POV, so the resulting image will be a high-res raytraced go-board.3 weekly downloads
optronic is a group of geeks (mostly coders, but a few of us are artists aswell). On this page you can find almost all of our source code, and sometimes even something not entirely different from documentation.
The purpose of the Dolabra project is to provide a Free file splitting and joining utility, which will appeal to users of proprietary software, as well as to the Open Source community. Currently, a GTK interface is under development.
Liquid War's rules are definitely original, they are the proof that it's possible today to make a game which is truely new and is everything but a clone. It was first designed for DOS but now runs fine under Linux.1 weekly downloads