OSI-Approved Open Source (82)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (60)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Artistic License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (90)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- All POSIX (78)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (69)
- 32-bit MS Windows (26)
- OS Independent (14)
- All BSD Platforms (12)
- OS Portable (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (88)
- Modern (75)
- Windows (75)
- BSD (70)
- Mac (34)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
KewlWrite is a word processing program built for Linux and other systems that has a much wider variety of document setups than other text programs. For example, with KewlWrite, you can code an RSS page or write a page in PHP.
A RPG game engine from stratch in C++, defaulted to textmode, but graphics/music adoptable, no requirement to link against other DLL's or libsomething.so, for programmers to develop and a more enjoyable customized game
The Medical ADministration for Everyone (MADE) project is aimed at building medical administration software that can run on new as well as on older (recycled) computers. Its main target is the use in a developing country environment.
Manic Miner was the first platform game for the ZX Spectrum, and was a huge success. Manic Miner Remake is an updated version, with new graphics and sound, and additional sets of levels.
Radmee is a text editor which is macro compatible with DME on the Amiga.
An SDL multiplayer snake game like Dune. Written in C using SDL. The idea is to construct a robust and simple game engine to make it easy to add objects to the game.
RoboDog is a sidescrolling action game submitted for the 2001 IdeaHack contest. The basis of the game is to navigate your robotic dog through 2D worlds while blasting through the enemies that lay in your path to defeat your arch-enemy, the evil Dr. Sp0on.
Triclinia is a role-playing game featuring for example 'advanced' material handling. The graphics are cosy, but quite simple so that the contents and extent of the gameplay could be concentrated very well. Freeware.
The UniXML library is intended to be an extremely portable XML DOM parser library, completely OS and C compiler independent.
multiplayer action game
Langage à Objets, Universel et Programmable
openUDS is a framework for demos. The components will be based on plugins in which everything can be overridden by the users of the library. Implementations of the core plugins will be provided for the ported platforms (crosscompiler and crossplatform)
xbreaky a breakout game for X
z26 -- An Atari 2600 Emulator