OSI-Approved Open Source (71)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (50)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other Operating Systems (83)
- Windows (74)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Linux (55)
- Mac (39)
- Modern (39)
- BSD (27)
- Android (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
RMF-BASIC aims to reproduce the BASIC interpreters of yore on PCs running DOS or Windows 9x.
PearDisk is a command interpreter for MS-DOS compatible systems written mainly in BASIC. The concept came from Apple's ProDOS (Apple IIc) however it has changed over the time that I have independently developed it. I have decided to release it here if
This project includes simple games for new programmer who are interested in the Open source movement. We currently want only porgrams that can be compiled on GPL compilers.
This is a project that simulates the German Military Enigma machine during WWII.. It is a project for beginers to learn to program and to meet people. If anyone is interested in helping, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org weekly downloads
A 6502 emulator for the 21st century. Initial development will be in C, but may lead to a portable Java implementation with graphical display.
DOG is an alternative to COMMAND.COM, better and smaller.
simple ansi c + curses remake of the famous nibblesgame. goal: a full networked version (tcp/ip) and a dos/win32/*nix client.
Le Name Analyst is a simple game that generates meanings to a name.
With Infoblox DDI, your IT teams can consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management, & other core network services into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments and access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning, asset management, compliance control, & auditing. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing